ADGEO Submission System (2011 Taipei Volume)
ADVANCES IN GEOSCIENCES (ADGEO) CALL FOR PAPERS
Submission deadline: 30 Sep 2011
Advances in Geosciences welcomes manuscripts derived from presentations at the AOGS2011 Annual Meeting held at Taipei International Convention Centre Taipei from 8 to 12 Aug, 2011. Besides papers from Distinguished Lectures and Invited Talks, original papers from oral and poster talks reporting on the most recent results of advanced research in the Asia-Oceania region are especially encouraged.
- The submitted papers will be subject to peer review process based on scientific merit, English quality, and whether the paper is correctly formatted according to the given template.
- 30 Sep 2011 is the manuscript submission deadline.
- Papers accepted by 31 Dec 2011 will be published in the next set of AdGeo volumes.
- Papers that are not accepted after the above date will be rejected.
- Paper Length - This shall be up to a maximum of 12 pages per paper for contributed papers and up to 20 pages for invited/review papers. The paper can be the original or expanded version of the paper that was presented at the annual meeting.
- Colour Page Charge - This shall be SGD240 per page (one side) and billed directly to the Author by World Scientific Publishing, the Publisher.
- Paper Format - Please strictly follow the style files provided for page size 9” x 6”, separate files for each figure. View/Download Colour Page ChargeStyle Files/Template here:
Please submit 2 files:
(1) Source file(s) in Word/Latex together and figure file(s) in one zip file
(2) Camera-ready Files in PDF generated from the source files
- Reviewer Suggestions - At the time of paper submission, it is expected that each author should suggest up to 3 names of referees/reviewers for his/her article. Please be sure to include the contact emails and addresses of the referees/reviewers.
- To the First or Corresponding Author of the Article, a complimentary PDF copy of the published paper.
- To All Contributors, a 30% discount for all Advances in Geosciences Volumes (of any year), as long as they are published by World Scientific
Enquiries - Please contact the respective Editor-in-Chief and/or Volume Editors
||Atmospheric Science (AS)
||Prof Chun-Chieh Wu, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
||Hydrological Science (HS)
||Prof Gwo-Fong Lin, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
||Ocean Science (OS)
||Prof Jianping Gan, Hong Kong University of Science and
Technology, Hong Kong
||Planetary Science (PS)
||Dr Anil Bhardwaj, Space Physics Laboratory, Vikram
Sarabhai Space Centre, India
email@example.com &/or Bhardwaj_spl@yahoo.com
||Solar & Terrestrial (ST)
||Prof Andrew Yau, Physics and Astronomy, University of Calgary, Canada
||Solid Earth (SE)
||Dr Ching-Hua Lo, National Taiwan University, Taipei
Technical Assistance and Desktop Support - Contact AOGS Secretariat Office
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: (65) 6472 3108 | Fax: (65) 6472 3208
Address: 1 Commonwealth Lane, #06-23 ONE COMMONWEALTH, Singapore 149544