Annual General Meeting 2020
View Conference Website |
View Distinguished Lectures |
Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the Asia Oceania Geosciences Society will be conducted via video conferencing on Friday, 26 March 2021 at 4pm, Singapore Standard Time (GMT+08). The electronic general meeting can be accessed by members who have registered their attendance in accordance to a notice that will be emailed individually to all AOGS Members.
- The Secretary General’s report on the activities of the Society during the past year
- Resolution of Adoption of Audited Financial Statement
- Election of Professor Yuriy Kulsehov as Honorary Member
||% of Total Registration
|No. of Registrations
|No. of Attendees
|Average View Time per Attendee
- AOGS President’s Opening Remarks
Professor Chun-Chieh WU welcomed Members to the AGM. The meeting was called to order at 4pm Singapore Standard Time (GMT+08).
- Approval of the Agenda
All were in favour of the agenda as presented.
- Presentation of Secretary General’s Report
Robin ROBERTSON presented the report of the society’s activities during the past year.
- Presentation of Audited Financial Statement
David HIGGITT presented the 2019-2020 Audited Financial Statement. There was no question at the conclusion of the presentation of the audited statement and approved as presented.
- The Election of Professor Yuriy Kulsehov as Honorary Member
All were in favour.